Thursday, November 16, 2006


There aren't any ping pong shows in Luang Prabang, which means the Tuk-Tuk drivers get pretty bored. Instead they harass you with offers of taking you to a cave or waterfall. Finally there was an offer worth taking. $3 round trip brought me to this waterfall. The name escapes me but every Tuk-Tuk driver will know what you are talking about.

Lindsay said I haven't been putting up any pictures of myself lately so I was sure to get some today. It was strange asking somebody to take a picture of me after I jumped in the water, but it really paid off... as you can tell.

BTW- did you know that the German flag is a speedo? They seem to be the only people wearing them and everybody seems to talk about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's beautiful. What was the water temperature?

John said...

The water was the coolest I have felt in SE Asia thus far... but it was still pretty warm. My thermometer was broken so I don't know the temperature.

Anonymous said...

Can you get me the number of the banana pancake lady?